Saturday, February 6, 2010

Uni-tard of SHAME!

Nothing like a heaping dose of shame to motivate you towards your goals.

I'll be posting "before" photos of me in a lovely, black cotton spandex jersey uni-tard for all to see on the series of tubes.  I had a preview of me in all of my uni-tard glory this afternoon in the American Apparel dressing room.  Not pretty.  Pretty funny, yes.  A lumpy, stuffed sausage came to mind.

Upon check out, the shop boy suggested higher waisted leggings.  He motioned over his waist as if he were a girdle model from the Fifties and revealed that the leggings I had brought up to the register are known to pinch and create unsighlty rolls.  Honey, when you're several big, unsightly rolls, a little pinch at the hip isn't your biggest worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment