Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shop boy! You were wrong!

I put on the leggings of shame this morning to take the Little Man out to the park for his morning constitutional.  No pinching!  The misguided American Apparel shop boy was WRONG! The elastic wasitband sits at my hip with no muffin top producing effect.  They're perfectly comfortable.

Call me paranoid, but I had a sinking suspicion that the shop boy was trying to politely suggest that I was too big for the leggings of shame.  It was his duty* to keep the fat girl from humiliating herself in public. Perhaps he thought I was going to wear the leggings with a leotard or some other cringe-tastic American Apparel outfit and run off to a disco or a much needed jazzercise class.  Nope. I'm wearing them beneath a short skirt to keep me warm while peein' the dog.


*It's in the gay boy handbook under section fat girlfriends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment