Wednesday, December 8, 2010

And then I read the fine print...

I picked up a flyer from DIAKADI Body on Monday, announcing their new Commit to Fit contest for 2011. It's a golden ticket to health and fitness. One contestant will win a year's worth of personal training, nutrition and life coaching.  All you need to do is fill out a minimal application form and submit a three minute video.

I can do this.  I set the wheels in motion.  I contacted friends, assembled a crack team of visual visionaries and figured I could win this damn thing.  Then I read the fine print...

I'm ineligible. :(

Applicant must be at least 18 years old.  Check.

Applicant must qualify as obese with a BMI greater than or equal to 30.  I meet the fatty-boom-bah-latty requirement.  I calculated my BMI...it's over 30.    Check

Applicant cannot be a current or previous client of DIAKADI Body or MV Nutrition...Whaaaan Waaaaa.  Oh, poop.  I'm a current client.

This isn't going to stop me.  I'm going to Commit to Fit on my own.  Watch out world.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment